RE: [IPk] Free Contour Meter offer

Hi Rich,

As you have actual experience of these, can you tell me how the wireless
link affects battery life?  I imagine that it must shorten it somewhat,
but by ow much?  If it means I have to change the battery every few days
instead of every few weeks, then I don't think it is worth it,
especially as I would lose the ketone blood testing ability my current
meter has.

Tom