[IPk] Meters, Meters, Meters!

Hi All,
I first spotted the new range of Wireless meters on Medtronics web pages
aB few Weeks ago.
After speaking with a few people, they have told me that it all comes down
toB market potential as to why one company has theB US marketB LicenceB and
the other has theB European market Licence.
I have been told that MedtronicB are in the process of writing to everyone
with aB x12/x15/x22 pump offering them theB Contour Wireless Meter.
I personally already use two different meters an Ultrasmart, because beforeB I
went on a pump it helped me keep track of everything making my argument for a
pump stronger, and I have never swapped, and I also use an Abbot Optium Xceed,
only because I was givenB it free and I find using it to test Ketones a lot
easier and convenientB than having to wee on a stick.
I find it hard to comprehend that when Ketoacidosis is a primary concern
amongst pumpers no one has developed a meter that can test Blood
Glucose,B Blood Ketones and has wireless communication with my Pump and PC
management software.
B Stuart Chadwick.

Diabetic T1 19 Years, Paradigm 715 user 1 year 4 months, Carelink user,
Occasional CGMS User, Ultrasmart User and Optium Xceed User.