Re: [IPk] Wireless meter link to pump

Mine was to. I posted mine back yesterday and this morning I got the
same card returned to me - the post office had re-read my address as
the delivery address. The card doesn't seem that well designed - so if
you do send it back might be best to cross out your own address!

xxpaula
On 6 Jun 2008, at 14:52, michelle arnold wrote:

> Paul,
> The envelope was addressed very strangely.  It was addressed to the
> hospital
> where the Diabetes Clinic is then my name and an ID number then the
> village
> and town names where I live and the town where the hospital is.
> It's a wonder
> it got here.
> Michelle
> .

Paula Briggs
Creative Director
AccessArt
www.accessart.org.uk
01223 262134

Become a member of AccessArt and keep up to date with news,
 opportunities and the latest resources:
http://www.accessart.org.uk/members/mem_paypal.asp

Registered Charity Number: 1105049
Company Limited by Guarantee Number: 5110197