[IPk] New Contour Link

Hi All and welcome to New Members!
  I too received a letter yesterday offering the Contour Link. I use the
UltraSmart meter and software. The Bayer Healthcare UK webpage has no mention of
the Contour Link nor Medtronic's site. I searched the Dutch webpage and after
translation, it gave a little more information about the meter but no detailed
information re: software. I'm sure most would benefit from more knowledge about
this product.
  Regards
  Wendy