 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Joel Milner
Sent: 06 June 2008 10:02
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] Wireless meter link to pump

I asked my DSN about the One Touch Ultra Link.  She said that there are no
plans to release this meter in Europe. There is a photo of it next to a
pump, and  it is about twice the size of a 522.  Apparently Minimed's market
research indicates that Europeans will not accept a meter of this size.

Joel

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.