 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Paul Gibbs
Sent: 05 June 2008 19:50
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Wireless meter link to pump

I haven't recieved a letter (yet?) - are they personalised or have any
redeem code on them, etc?

Regards,
Paul

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.