[IPk] Contour Link meter for paradigm from Bayer

Hi All,

Just received a letter from Medtronic this morning offering me the Contour
Link meter which remotely transmits results to the pump free of charge.
Anyone else got this?  I might give it a try but I do like my Ultrasmart and
I don't really know that remote transmit is going to make much difference to
manually entering it.  We'll see.

Yours,
Michelle.