[IPk] iron transfusion

Hi
 thanks for the repys to my mail about the iron transfusion. You have answered
the questions I know that I should have asked the consultant yesterday, but I
always clam up and feel really vulnerable when I get in there and then I could
kick myself when I come out! The link Jackie sent me is really useful,
thankyou. Yes I have had a coeliac screening, it was clear. I have had a
barium meal and a stomach emptying scan and these have showed digestion
problems.

Deb