Re: [IPk] Wireless meter link to pump

Hi Fiona
I just got a letter in the post from my clinic saying I could get a free
Contour Link meter. There's a letter and leaflet about it. Indeed
Medtronic have teamed up with Bayer for this. It says to receive the
meter either send back the form to Medtronic or call 01923 205175 or
email them via their website at
http://www.medtronic-diabetes.co.uk/contact-us

So if you contact them you can probably get one too.

To be honest I'm not that bothered about it as I don't use the bolus
wizard so I don't see how sending my results to the pump will help me.
And I like my current Bayer Esprit meter as it comes with the strips
already in it. But I might get one of these new ones just to try out anyway.
Di