[IPk] iron transfusion

Hi all

I saw the consultant again at the hospital today and he has confirmed, after
test results that I have Autonomic neuropathy. that is the reason behind my
eating problems, feeling full all the time , feeling sick and actulay being
sick most days. Weight loss of nearly four stone. Also he has said that my HB
levels are still 8 despite being on iron tablets and that my ferritin and
folate levels are low. Because of this he is arranging me to have an iron
transfusion. Has anybody had this done?

Thanks
Deb