[IPk] Help with basals needed

I took your advice Melissa, but did not go quite as far as you suggested.
Increased my basals up to mid afternoon by 0.05 only as small changes make
quite a difference to me. This resulted in a 2.7 at 8 p.m. last night.

Have just called off the fast for the exact opposite reason from last time.

Started at 7 a.m.-  5.9, 9 a.m. - 9.9, 11 a.m. - 9.9. This is quite the
worse fasting result I have had, others have been pretty stable.

I can't work out what's going on but can only assume that my bolus is
playing a big part on normal days. Have changed that now to 1:15.

Mary Moody