Re: [IPk] Insulin Pump Rep

Hi Laura

Aside from driving lessons, what kind of training do you plan to
pursue to become a rep? All the pump companies have internal training
programmes for new employees after the job is agreed - what do you
anticipate doing to prepare before you start applying for specific
jobs?

All best

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years;
almost took a job as a pump rep 5 years ago