From: mione <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 3 June, 2008 4:29:07 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] starting on the pump tomorrow

Joanne,
Just a few words to wish you all the best with your pump. I'm a pumper for 4
years now and it has made a massive impact on my life. I'm sure it will do
the same for you. It has certainly made life a lot simpler and easier to
handle for me and improved my HbA1c's dramatically. Good luck tomorrow. -
Mike