[IPk] starting on the pump tomorrow

Hi all
Well, after 18 months of fighting and moaning at consultants I finally start
pumping tomorrow ;-) gulp....
I've been throught the training video that came with the starter pack that
Rouche sent (being given the Accu-Chek Spirit)B  So no worries about how to
get around the pumps menu and set things up in theory!!!B  I've got the letter
from the DSN to say what I need to do with my back ground insulin tonight...B
I will be using insulin in the pump from the start (a bigger) gulp.....B  Also
what is planned for the 2 days of training........
Today I feel that my mind is in a bit of a whirl...B  It doesn't quite believe
that it is going to happen, I've spent the last week expecting a phone call or
letter to say that they've pulled the plug and that I won't be starting on the
pump tomorrow.... to the extent that I had a migraine after a very sleepless
night on Sunday ahhhhh.....
I've seemed to have waylaid my fears that I had of having the pump running
overnight while I'm asleep as Les rightfully pointed out, that I inject BI
insulin before I go to bed so it be no difference with the pump....B
I think the worst part at the moment is I'm sat here on my own this afternoon,
and have to wait until 10 before Les gets home from his afternoon shift, so
I'm a bit like a cat on a hot tin roof at the moment....
Jo