Re: [IPk] Think Like A Pancreas

Hi Anna

To my knowledge the title is not carried by any high street
booksellers in the UK. It is possible that your local bookshop could
order it, but it might take a few weeks to get here that way. One
great source of diabetes books and general information (as well as
specific details re using a pump) is John Walsh's website, the
Diabetes Mall,
http://www.diabetesnet.com/
which offers pretty quick international shipping.

If you are not prepared to pay Diabetes Mall shipping charges
(reasonable, but not super cheap) but you're willing to wait until
mid-June (16th/17th) I can bring back some copies from the US for
interested parties and post them when I return.

Would anyone who wants a copy of _Think Like A Pancreas_ (or any other
diabetes book) under that kind of arrangement please drop me a line
off-list (email @ redacted)? I'll send my bank details and you
can make a transfer in the amount of the list price (USD converted
into GBP - basically if a book is $20 you'd give me #10).

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5 years;
going to San Francisco from Thursday 5 June to Saturday 14 June