[IPk] Help with basals needed

Thanks Melissa. I was planning to buy Thinks Like A pancreas last night, but
put my computer off before I remembered!

I think you're probably right about the morning basal increase, but do you
think I should also cut back my bolus? I have been thinking about this but
am not sure how much to try. My BG often dips between 4 and 5 pm when I am
normal at lunch time, so I think this might be more of a risk if I increase
the morning basal - but no problem watching out for this.

I am testing tomorrow - so hopefully that will give me the info I need.

Thanks again.

Mary Moody