[IPk] Help with basals needed

My basals are currently as follows:

Midnight           0.45

09.0                                    0.35

12 noon            0.55

15.00                0.40

19.00                0.35

22.00                0.45

I have breakfast at 7.30 and usually bolus at about 7.20 - ratio is
currently 1:13.

My morning basal is about right (I have made some adjustments following a
test which I had to abandon at 11 a.m. because of hypo about a week ago). I
will be testing it again on Wednesday as I need to see what is happening
between about 12 noon and 2 p.m.

When I lunch later than 12.30 I find that my BG is higher and post-prandial
BG goes up to 12, 13 or 14 2-3 hours after lunch.

I think my problem might be my breakfast bolus, which will be running out at
about lunch time. If I bolus again earlier, everything is fine.

I'm a bit unsure how to deal with this. Today I had porridge for breakfast
at 7.30 a.m. (wakening BG 8.7 - a bit higher than usual), BG at 9 a.m. was
9, but I was down to 5.2 by 11 a.m. Didn't have lunch till 1.40 when BG was
up to 11.2.

Hope this isn't too confusing. If I can sort this it will go a long way to
getting everything a bit more organised.

Thanks in advance.

Mary Moody