Re: [IPk] (no subject)

Most GPs don't as it's not part of their training (and unless you have a
very young GP, they were trained long before pumps were commonplace).
When you think what a range of topics they have to know about, it's not
that surprising. Though of course you get the odd enlightened few or the
ones who have a special interest in diabetes. I enjoy enlightening all
kinds of medical professionals about what a pump is! My dad was telling
all the nurses in one hospital about me being on a pump and they all
thought he was just confused and meant an insulin pen!
Di