Re: [IPk] Just starting to pump

Hi Karen
I got my pump just 3 1/2 months ago and i was nervous and excited all at
once!  My biggest fear was that after all the fighting to get it i might not
like it.  The last 2 nights i got hardly any sleep as i couldnt stop
thinking about it.  The day i got it a friend came with me as she works as a
district nurse and was very keen to learn, i dropped her back home, went
home myself, there was nobody in and i had to pop out to do a bit of work on
my own, I had a very brief thought of 'oh my god will i be ok' got on with
it and havnt looked back!!  I also have the spirit and i would have to die
before i would let any one take it away now.  As Melissa said i found
putting in the first set a bit of a worry, and my first change i did at home
i was glad my Dad was watching, not that he could help but i wasnt alone.
Good luck and i hope you can sleep!
love Angela.