Re: [IPk] Welcome to Peter Simunovic

I'm 100% with you and on your side. I am a little uncertain of the idea's
about funding. I know that my hospital (Queen Marys Sidcup) has laid off 3
DSN's for cost reasons. I know there is money to bomb the worlds poorest
countrys into the stone age unless they let us have oil cheap etc. Hmm,
stuffed my own argument there.
If you want a demo, I'll bring my whistle along.  keep up the good work.