Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

Yes I'd rather eat natural than processed foods, but my number 1
priority is to keep my BG stable, and so I'd rather use sweetener than
sugar because it has an absolutely predictable effect on my BG (it does
nothing).  Until I see government health warnings about sweeteners I'll
keep drinking my vodka and diet Coke! Vodka and water just doesn't taste
as good :-)

Di