Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

I'm generally cynical about preocessed foods in general- either too high in
carbs or trans fats. I'm also a bit edgey about the sweetners and other things
 added to diet drinks although I understand the recent scare re aspartame and
 cancer has been refuted- I worry about the other ingredients (phosphates)
added  to diet drinks and their effects on bone health. Used to be a pepsi max
addict  but now find it quite sickly - tend to stick to the occasional diet
drink only  and mainly drink tea, coffee, water and red wine (well if I can't
have some  vices)

Regarding low carb desserts- to get truly low carb its probably worth
 looking on the recipes section of the discussion forum on the Bernstein website
-
can't remember exact address - googling Bernstein and Diabetes should  work