RE: [IPk] xylitol

Hi Michele

By the same token why would you give aspartame to rats (it took much higher
doses of aspartame in rats to illicit cancer than the quantity of Xylitol to
be fatal in dogs). Xylitol is clinically proven to cause bloating and
diarrhoea in humans.

Unfortunately in the UK any one can call themselves a Nutritional Therapist
- the only food qualification regulated for clinical practice is that of a
Dietician - which requires four years of study and clinical practice leading
to state registration. My understanding is that Patrick Holford only has
formal training in Psychology?

Please do correct me if I am wrong.

Adrian