Re: [IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

Hi Pat

About 6 months ago I bought a Nutri Scale and was carb counting all my  food.
I thought I was near to getting a pump so I self taught myself, with the  aid
of some very good books.It was a pain at times but I thought If I'm  getting
my pump I need to be able to do this. I was doing great until I  heard that I
was nowhere near to getting it so I gave up the carb counting in  sheer
 frustration. I kept being told I this and that and every time I went to the
hosp
and you kind of give up hope.

Jan