[IPk] artificial sweetners

Hi Patrick,
my view on artificial sweetners is to avoid them, and not to give my family
any foods containing aspartame. The only sugar substitute I use is Xylitol as
it is made from birch sap, has little carbohydrate and is natural. Patrick
Holford is the one whose lectures I attended on the subject of both. Aspartame
is a neurotoxin and not good for anyone who might have mental issues (ADDH
etc)
One website I found is www.holisticmed.com/aspartame and Patrick writes about
it a lot in his books.
Michele (nutritional therapist)