From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Marion Malik
Sent: 26 June 2006 12:11
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

Hi Pat,

Totally agree that no one should sit back and in an ideal world wouldn't it
be nice if we could share thoughts without others taking offence just take
the comments as intended.

I have a friend who recently had a baby at 26 weeks, we went to the London
marathon together as my husband ran for the second year (supporting Cancer
research and diabetes UK) anyway this friend was quite off colour, she
looked ghastly and didn't know at the time she was pregnant.  When we all
said goodbye I insisted that her boyfriend get her checked out as she was
delaying blood tests.  Two weeks later we find she was suffering from pre
eclampsia (bad spelling) , when I asked a few questions I was later told
that I was referred to a nosey busy body (similar words) by her partners
Mother and it was clear from the conversation that she thought the same.

I have rightly or wrongly decided that sometimes it just isn't worth
offering your view or opinions. I find it very sad as I, personally am happy
to share and listen, hence why I am here.

Marion