From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of June Searle
Sent: 23 June 2006 14:41
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Hypo control

Hi Elizabeth

Thanks for your comments.  In my reply to Di you will see what I propose
do next.  I have been lengthening the time the basals are off for.
Thanks
for your sympathy and I hope I am soon back to normal.  I have my
appointment on Monday which is also my birthday so things have got to go

right on that day - June being very positive!

June