Re: [IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

Hiya Pat

I dont believe i had rouge instructors on my DAFNE
course maybe i didnt commumicate myself in the correct
mannor. I was mearly trying to say that some people
have to take 2 units of insulin for there ice cream
depending on carb value of course. My taking novo
rapid in my pump it really depends on rations for
myself anyway somtimes i only have a 1:1 ratio and
sometimes more.

On the DAFNE course i attended is was specially for
young people there were 6 21 year olds a 14 year old
and a 17 year old. maybe that affected the way we were
taught it was more taylored to our needs i dont know
im begining to think that no matter what u have been
taught someone always has a better way why cant things
be simple.

kat