[IPk] exercise.

 Having decided to recently join a gym, I was wondering if anyone has words of
advice.
  Particularly about raised BG shortly after exercise and then a drop in BG a
while afterwards. What should I consider - is a temporary basal rate in order,
stopping the pump for a while. I would be interested to hear what others do.
  Please don't think I am training for the marathon - I'm not. I just want to
increase my fitness levels, and also beat all the others racing to see George
Clooney/Brad Pitt/ or even Gordon Ramsey!!!!

  Thanks
  Loretta.