Re: [IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

Jan

See if Kings (London) will take on you on for DAFNE workshop. They're big on
DAFNE as they are in Nottingham (I think?).

I'm sure you could be referred for second opinion and taken on temporarily.
John Davies at INPUT might have ideas on 2nd opinion referrals etc.

You are  on pump already so it could only enhance you diab control.

Envy no more!

Seos