[IPk] Survey on IT and Diabetics

Hi all,

In the interests of promoting Useful Research, I thought I would forward
on to you this request that came via my website (I have added the link
that Michael requested. His research skills are better than his
evaluation of my website!

It is a very short and easy to complete questionaire (will take you two
minutes, if you don't get waylaid by reading his introduction).

I for one will be interested in the results of his research into IT and
Diabetics.

Cheers,

Pat

 This data is mailed from your web page
http://www.caerlas.demon.co.uk/diabmedh.htm
The host that sent this request was 131.111.99.150 [131.111.99.150]
(although if a proxy was used, you will get the address of the proxy instead)
The user's browser reported itself to be
        Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD i386; en-US; rv:1.7.7) Gecko/20050420

----- BEGIN FORM -----
 Diabetes Wonderful website. Like you, I have also had diabetes for a while
(since 1969) and am working p/t on a PhD. Currently trying to collect some data.
Would you be willing to put a link to my page?

http://hal.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~mgh21/diabetes

Michael Hill

email @ redacted or email @ redacted
----- END FORM -----