[IPk] Where is Pat???

>Hi Pat
>
>Nice to hear of another pumper in York..I don't think I've spoken to  another
>one! Do you have your diabetes reviewed by Dr Jennings/Dr Thow at York
>hospital?

Hi Kirsty,

I am a part-time research student at York (doing archaeology, so I'm in
the King's Manor) but I'm not up there that often, as I work in Surrey.

I am pillar-to-post at work at the moment, and have not, therefore, got
around to organizing a meet-up of those of us in Surrey and Western
London (but hey, we could all go to the Chopper Lump on the 8th July!).
Except me, who will be in York on the 8th July....

If there is interest in holding a similar get-together in the North, we
could do that ...

There is a slight complication in that I stay with friends on a farm out
beyond Easingwold, and no longer drive. So it would have to be
daytime/before the busses stop running, or in Easingwold (which I
_would_ not recommend to anyone dependent on public transport).

And to answer your question: I've never been to a York hospital; I used
to see Prof. Pickup at Guys, and I have just started at Frimley Park
Hospital.

Cheers,

Pat

--