[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V3 #531

HELP

I went on scout camp this weekend, took my supplies, went to refill my
reserviors and found that medtronic have sent me the wrong size  reserviors.

So I have 1 full box and 1 box with one missing all sealed of 3ml paradigm
 reserviors. If you want them please email me your address and I will send them
to you FREE.

Secondly do any of you have 1 or 2 1.8ml reserviors until I can call
medtronic tomorrow and get some of my normal reservoirs.
My address is 36 Littlewood, Stokenchurch, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP14 3TF,  if
any one can help.
I will replace them once I get my new supplies through.

That will teach me to check what I get I am so cross with myself oh  well.

Thanks and email me your address if you wish to have the 3ml  reservoirs.

Rachel