Re: [IPk] Hypo control

Hi June,

While running down from 11 to 5 overnight isn't ideal, it is better than
hypos, temporarily.  While hypo asleep you won't have been resting, so
you won't have the energy to sort it out.

I hope Melissa can answer about the insulin - I can think of things that
will make a whole batch less effective, but not things that will
wholesale increase the strength.

My husband (?un) fortunately can do a whole lot of things without his
glasses, include drive.  I have just checked the shower (gosh, I need to
clean it) and behind the toilet, but not there...

Best wishes,

Pat

In message <001001c697d9$a45948d0$email @ redacted>, June Searle
<email @ redacted> writes