"Im a cyborg and I love it" Pumps and gadgets WAS RE: [IPk] Pump +

In message <004201c697e1$26047560$email @ redacted>, Miriam Connor
<email @ redacted> writes
>Pat
>I was giving a talk to the Beavers and the kids were fascinated about the
>pump. It suddenly seemed full of possibilities to them. Once gorgeous little
>boy struggled to focus and  asked me "does it make her cleverer?"
>He looked so deflated that I desperately wished it did! :O)
>Mir
>p.s. am clearing my house to move and I seriously doubt that 500 years would
>be enough to make it look better!

Goodness, he's come up with _exactly_ what is needed in an insulin pump!
A thing that makes us cleverer!

Or at least sat nav so I didn't get lost so often....

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds