Re: [IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

I agree with Melissa - we are not talking about the rights or wrongs of
DAFNE (we both agree that DAFNE is a good thing).

What we are talking about is a couple of statements Kat made about what
she had learned from DAFNE, which to the ears of several of us rang
warning bells.  Maybe we misread what Kat wrote.  Maybe Kat did not
communicate clearly or correctly what she had been taught.  Maybe Kat's
instructors were not teaching DAFNE, but making up their own course.

Could we not agree, Kat, that rogue instructors on DAFNE are a bad
thing?

Cheers,

Pat

In message <email @ redacted>, Melissa P.