Re: [IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

Female and proud of it.

About DAFNE...not dissing it by any stretch of the imagination. If it helps
us live like human beings and not some bunch of weirdos forever whipping out
weighing scales, I'm all for it. My next T-shirt logo: Diabetes Does Not
Have To Be Dreary.

Informed DAFNE can be a pretty good addition to the diabetes health care
routine, but not as a stand-alone alternative to pumping.

Here's to happy pumping!

Seos