Re: [IPk] Hypo control

Hi June,

How did it go?

It seems to me that with the gasteoporosis slowing down the food, you
are in a pretty unpredictable situation, and could do with continuous bg
monitoring (which is available) and a faster insulin (which isn't).

It did occur to me (since you said this has been going on for three
weeks) is this related to a different bottle of insulin?  (I am reduced
to asking the obvious you-would-have-looked-there questions, much as I
have with my husband who has lost his glasses (both the new pair bought
a few weeks ago, and the pair they replaced).  We have turned the sofa
out four times, and not found anything other than some loose change. I
hope it doesn't annoy you as much as it annoys him - in neither case
intentional (and if anyone has any ideas where the glasses might be
...).

Best wishes,

Pat
--