Re: [IPk] Pump +

In message <email @ redacted>, Melissa P. Ford
<email @ redacted> writes
>CGM technology is the generic category of which CGMS is one type of product.

Hi Melissa,

Is a (or one) 'GGM technology product' the same thing as 'a near-
continuous (invasive) blood glucose sensor, which can either give real-
time read outs, or be downloaded for later study?

Just making sure I say the right thing!

In June's case, I would say a few days with this technology is surely
indicated!

On the other hand, I think she goes to Guys, where they said I needed
the technology in March 04.  Still waiting to be told when I could pick
it up when I left.

Cheers,

Pat
--