Re: [IPk] Hypo control

Dear June,

 Don't know the cause but it's a scenario I can identify and sympathise with. I
imagine it's because lots of things that raise insulin resistance have gone at
the same time (eg once it was on holiday so low stress, first half of the
mentstrual cycle, extra exercise and alcohol the day before). I have sometimes
wondered if I could have some sort of intermittenlty secreting beta cell tumour!

Take care, take carbs!
Regards, Jane