Re: [IPk] DAFNE courses in the UK: free foods?

In message <email @ redacted
>, Marion Malik <email @ redacted> writes
>You did well to bite your lip; I am getting better at it.
>

>Marion

I am obviously in a contentious mood tonight (when aren't I!).  Why is
it a good thing to remain silent when you see someone through negligence
or attempt (potentially) harming others?

Answers could be:
* self-protection
* it would do more harm to show the 'expert' up, as the others present
might ignore *good* advice on the basis that they can't be trusted

Wouldn't it be great if there was some way of supporting these mistaken
people in their learning, in a gentle, non-threatening way?

And don't mention the misguided friend .... I was going to say 'at least
they don't harm others', but by their actions and statements, they
influence other people, too.  It's just a lot more challenging to tell
them that you think they are harming themselves (or worse, their
children).

So we need a 'what a friend wouldn't tell you' service, too.

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds