From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On
Behalf Of June Searle
Sent: 23 June 2006 00:35
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Hypo control

Hi Melissa

Thanks for your ideas.  I will mention this to my consultant if he has
no
other suggestions on Monday

I looked into cornstarch (which, I understand is what we call
cornflower)
last night on google but could not really find any references apart from

your piece on the Insulin Pumpers site.  Can you give me any references
please?  It was your idea that made me have a biscuit which I don't
generally do. I am beginning to think that insulin must last much longer
in
me and it from the bolus where I need to alter the ratio.

June