Re: [IPk] coeliac

thanks Liz
I will go to Tesco's later and try to find it.
I love Glutafin! i am going to try to get some of their products on
prescription, everything I have been sent with the welcoming packs are
great.
I have another question. Does anyone eat choco pops? they have some barley
but apparently not enough to harm coeliacs. i am not enjoying the cereals i
have bought so far! I want normal stuff.
Thanks
gema