[IPk] just getting started

Hello
 ive been on the pump for 3 weeks now and its hard trying to get things right. I
know there is an adjustment period but my blood sugars are still erratic. Ive
only managed to go to kickboxing twice since starting the pump due to either
high or low blood sugars. I managed to go to kickboxing this past monday and
everything seemed ok but since then ive been having lots of hypos. Spoke to my
nurse who altered a few things and gave advice. But i was wondering if all this
is still "normal" at 3 weeks down the line? when did everyone start their normal
exercise routine again after using the pump? i also go to basketball but was
advised to concentrate on one sport before getting back to another, is this what
eveyone else had to do?
any comments will be appreciated
Thank you
Deena