RE: [IPk] Hypo control

June -

As well as looking at how long your bolus lasts, you might need to be
turning the pump down to 0 earlier. I don't have the figures in front of me,
but say you're going low at 4 and you turn your pump down to 0 at 2am.
Perhaps you need to turn it down to 0 at 12am or 1am instead. If you're
using novorapid and it's lasting 4-5 hours in your system, reducing the
basal earlier might be the answer. Sorry if this is evident or if you've
already tried it, but I don't have your previous mails to go through to see
if I've missed that you've already done this.

You have all my sympathy. Regular overnight hypos are extremely exhausting,
frightening, and frustrating.

elizabeth