[IPk] DAFNE and fruity free foods...

I hate to split hairs but are we talking about cherries with or without
stones? And mangos? And dates? Sometimes these little books just don't tell
us.

As a rule I calculate about 5g for a handful of cherries and bgs don't seem
adversely affected.

Distant memory of DAFNE course in UK where it was suggested strawberries
were negligible!

Seos