[IPk] Hypo control

Hi

My present problems did not improve last night.  Unusually for me, but to ward
off a problem, I had a biscuit before bed and I have now cut my basals from
1.00 am - 5.00 am from 0.0.  At 5.00 am basal set at 0.5.  Last night at 5.20
I was 2.4 and took 15g Lucozade.  Each quarter hour it was still down and took
further 15g Lucozade.  It didn't rise until 6.30 am and 60g Lucozade later.

I just can't work out where the insulin is coming from.  Please, does anyone
have any idea what is wrong or what I am doing wrong?  The hypos have been
going on for nearly 3 weeks now but usually earlier than last night.

June