Re: [IPk] Re - Pump

Hi
I have never got over the fact when i had a discussion with my practice
nurse when they tried to restrict me to just one test strip a day, she told
me that as my hba1 was over 9 i couldn't be going hypo!! I ended the chat
when she told me that 'if she was diabetic she wouldn't want to prick her
finger more than once a day'.  I did win my fight for more strips thanks to
my consultant, and i had great pleasure telling her i needed to double the
amount as im now pumping, mine was the first pump she had seen!  Thankfully
she is very pleasant to me now, at least to my face.
Angela.