[IPk] Re: pump breaks

Hi Vicki

I  take a pump break when I have a girls night out (every 4/6wks!) as  the
pump spoils the outline of my clothes. I worked out a regime with my DSN to
 cover myself whilst off the pump (normally off for 6hrs)..but it did take a lot
of trial and error before I got it right. It might be worth while having a
 chat with your diabetic team about it. Little breaks help me to feel 'free',
but
only  for a while..I don't like the uncertainty of my control on injections.

Kirsty
T1 33yrs (pumping 3.5yrs)