Re: [IPk] Vitiligo

hi
  yes i have vitiligo.
  first noticed it when pregnant before they discovered i had an overactive
thyroid.
  about six months after they diagnosed thyroid developed type 1 diabetes.
  vitiligo seems to develop in patches-sorry comedy gene also overactive-stages.
most recently have developed white patches in dark brown hair. new patch quite
funny noticed it after mates hen night in eyebrow-thought someone had shaved it
off but ok just gone white.
  dont do anything about it just stay out of sun-to look pale and interesting
and prevent agony of sunburn.
  just remember your never alone-even when u want to be!
  take care chrissie x

email @ redacted wrote:

Does anyone else have vitiligo at all? I couldn't find it on any searches of
the site, which suprised me a little, as it is supposed to be quite common in
diabetics. I've never actually seen anyone else with it, but then again, what
with our lovely English weather perhaps its not too evident! Mel, T1 21yrs,
pumper about 3(ish) :)